The combined voltage and current sensors of Type PxxxF-xx are used in outdoor installations usually on poles. The sensor is connected with the common earth by the installation point of the product and with the secondary connection cable connected to an IED. It can resist all weather conditions and environmental changes due to the usage of silicon material, which is also used as standard materials for high voltage insulators.
- Combined voltage and current measurement on load break switches – up to 6x voltage and 3x current measurement
- Self-calibrating capacitive divider for voltage measurement
- Complete galvanic seperation between LBS and product
- Active temperature compensation over operating range
- Compatible to all IEC according to IEC 61869-6
- 2 box system for easy and convenient installation
Download our catalog here!
Do you have questions about the product?
Our team will be happy to answer them for you!