The ExxxT-xx current sensor is dedicated for installation on the cables of a gas or insulated switchgear in the primary or secondary energy distribution. The design is splitable, which makes it easy to put the sensor on an existing cable. Earthing could be done at the current sensor, or through the shielding of the cable or through the S2 connection inside the IED.
- Passive technology – no active parts are inside, nor a power supply is needed
- Splitable form factor for retrofit installations
- Easy installation on bushings and cables
- Correction factors for amplitude and phase inaccuracy improve the sensor class
- Available as ECO-variant: Initial accuracy class 1, utilizing correction factors accuracy class oimprovement possible
- IP67 protection if needed
Download our catalog here!
Do you have questions about the product?
Our team will be happy to answer them for you!