The low voltage phase current sensor has a major feature, which is the flexible iron core. This enables an easy installation around cables, similar to flexible Rogowski coils but with all the advantages of an inductive principle. The product is following the IEC standard is therefore compatible to the most devices on the market.
- Passive technology – no active parts are inside, nor power supply is needed
- Standard housings, commonly used in low voltage applications
- Wide range behaviour is feasible
- Easy installation as retrofit solution
- High temperature range
- Available as ECO-variant: initial accuracy class 1, utilizing correction factors accuracy class improvement possible
Download our catalog here!
Do you have questions about the product?
Our team will be happy to answer them for you!