The temperature sensor system is made for solving a big problem in switchgears. It is modular and can be used in cable compartments of gas insulated switchgears or even in air insulated switchgears, directly on the medium voltage busbars to monitor temperature rises, especially in busbar conjunction points. The system could be delivered with wired cost efficient solutions for low voltage applications or on medium voltage cables or completely galvanic separated with a Power over fiber connection from the base station to the temperature sensors directly attached to the primary busbar.
- Up to 6 Temperature sensors could be connected including a temperature- and a humidity sensor in the base station
- Modular bus system, base stations could be connected in a line via modbus/power supply with only 1 plug
- Satellites are powered via base station either with wired copper connections for low voltage application or with power over fiber connections in medium voltage switchgears
- Communication via modubs-RTU between Basestation and modbus-master
- Configurable through modbus or via mobile app
Download our catalog here!
Do you have questions about the product?
Our team will be happy to answer them for you!