The voltage sensors of Type VxxxB-xx is dedicated to the new T-connector of Euromold/Nexans, called (K)(M)480TB. The T-connectors are usually closed with a dedicated blind plug of a T-connector manufacturer, this could be removed and the sensor could be installed into this place. The sensor is connected with the common earth and with the secondary connection cable to an IED.
- Passive technology – no active parts are inside, and no power supply is needed
- Short-form factor – sensor is as long as a standard blind plug
- Robust design – hexagon nut is made of solid aluminum
- Sensor can resist torque up to 50Nm used during installation
- Compatible to T-connectors acc. IEC50181, Type C connectors
- High temperature range
- Available as ECO-variant: Initial accuracy class 1, utilizing correction factors accuracy class improvement possible
Download our catalog here!
Do you have questions about the product?
Our team will be happy to answer them for you!